An in-home design consultation sets up the design process for success
Once you’ve done your prep work, your in-home design consultation will likely include:
- Meeting and establishing rapport with your design consultant
- Assessing the room(s) that are earmarked for new flooring
- Accurately measuring the space(s)
- Discussing your vision for the flooring and what you’ll be using the flooring for − this is the time to share clippings, photos or magazine pages of flooring that catch your eye.
- Reviewing some of the design consultant’s initial ideas about material and styles
- Giving feedback to winnow down the options that you prefer
- Planning for the next meeting where the design consultant provides you with detailed choices
From here your design consultant will work with you to arrive at the perfect flooring solution for your needs. It helps that Crown Floors carries flooring with the latest innovations, colors and styles in hardwood, carpet, laminate, tile and vinyl flooring. Many of the lines we carry have products that are environmentally sensitive and fall under the category of GREEN flooring.
You are welcome to browse through our offerings at Crown Floor’s flooring headquarters in Chantilly. Our design consultation services extend to Chantilly, Loudon County, Fairfax and Prince William County.